Industrial Infrared Ovens and Retrofit Powder Coating Ovens
Heraeus Vulcan designs and manufactures catalytic infrared ovens for:
- Curing or Gelling liquid and powder coating on Metal parts.
- Curing coatings on heat sensitive substrates such as MDF and Plastics.
- Thermoforming applications.
- Retrofit Systems for Thermoforming Machines and Finishing Ovens.
- Dry-Off ovens for Textiles and Coating Systems.
Heraeus Vulcan Ovens are modular in design, pre-wired and plumbed ready for use within one or two days of on site delivery. Yet, they are custom tailored to the customer’s specific requirements of part size, type of coating, conveyor height and line speed. Our catalytic heaters are used in hazardous locations and have Factory Mutual and CSA approvals.
Heraeus Vulcan manufactures complete oven systems beginning with our highly efficient, patented catalytic heaters, zoned via our unique gas pulse system (GPS) and system controls housed in UL approved control panels. The Infrared Ovens are modular in design and ready for fast on site assembly.
Infrared Catalytic Oven Applications
Heraeus Vulcan engineers design catalytic heating systems for heating processes that require a part temperature of up to 650°F/345°C. Whether it is for plastics, powder or liquid coating, web drying, or preheating, the systems are carefully tested in our state of the art facility, ensuring complete satisfaction before shipping the system.
- Heraeus Vulcan supply OEM oven producers with a number of options:
- Heaters only
- Full package of heaters, controls and gas management assemblies.
- Complete Ovens shipped in modular sections – pre-wired and plumbed.
- A design facility is available for customers, where the oven is designed and part files (dxf) for sheet metal parts are sent for customer fabrication, Heraeus Vulcan sends the heaters and control equipment for on site assembly.